Quinoa and Beans (slow-cooker recipe)
- 1 ¼ cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 15oz can black beans, drain and rinsed
- 1 ½ cups salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn – Non-GMO
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Miso
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place first 10 ingredients in slow-cooker and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Add 1 cup shredded non-dairy cheese about 15 minutes before serving
- Cover with cheese, and allow to melt.
Serve with avocado and Sour cream.
Would you like to learn more about the amazing benefits of Quinoa?
Click here to learn more Food Facts about Quinoa!