Yields: 4 servings
- 3 cup fresh kale, chopped ¼ cup olives, sliced
- ¼ cup olives, sliced 2 Tablespoons sunflower seed
- 2 Tablespoons sunflower seed 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced ½ cup red bell
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced ¼ cup purple onion, minced
- ¼ cup purple onion, minced 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon honey 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons water
Wash kale well.
Remove stems (save for another recipe).
Chop kale into bite-size pieces.
Place 3 cups, packed, in a coverable container.
Add all other vegetables and seeds.
Combine dressing in separate container and whisk until well blended.
Pour over vegetables and toss until evenly coated.