Creamy Millet and Bean Cereal
(Yield: 2 servings)
- 1½ cup water
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup millet
- Combine water and salt in a small saucepan and bring water to a boil.
- Blend millet to a powder in blender.
- When water is boiling whisk in millet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- ¼ cup cashew
- 1 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Add 2-4 Tablespoons of water as needed to blender.
- Set aside Bean Cream.
When millet is tender add ¼ cup Bean Cream to millet.
Click here to learn more Food Facts about Millet!