Cabbage Slaw with Avocado Dressing
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 ripe fresh avocado, pitted and skin removed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon agave or cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 cup prepackaged fine cabbage with carrot mixture or make your own
- 1/2 cup spring onions
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- Place first 6 ingredients in blender and blend on medium-low until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour blender dressing over cabbage mixture and toss gently until evenly mixed.
- Serve immediately.
Click here to learn more about the health benefits of Cabbage