Almond Artichoke Sandwich Spread
Yield: 4 cups
- 1 cup ground almonds, sliced almonds or leftover almond milk pulp
- ½ cup olives, diced
- 1½ cup cooked artichoke hearts, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon bacon-style seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon kelp powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Veganaise (or to desired moistness)
- Combine almonds, vegetables, and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
- Add Veganaise and mix until well mixed.
- Chill. Serve.
Hint: I process olives, celery, artichoke, olives in my food processor and then add to ground almonds.