You Need Water!
For our body to function optimally it needs to maintain a water level of 60-70% of our total body weight. We run on water, the same as a vehicle runs on gasoline or diesel.
- regulate body temperature
- skin stay moist
- flush dangerous toxins and waste material out of our system
- with proper digestion
- carry nutrients to our cells
- act as a cushion and lubricant
If you are not drinking pure water you may become dehydrated and this can contribute to:
- higher blood glucose
- higher blood pressure
- weight gain
- kidney, gall and liver stones
fatigueincreasedrisk of blood clots
Will Any Liquid Help Hydrate Us?
To Find out, join us at our next Diabetes and Weight Management Support Group!